Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am really grateful for this time a year. To be able to be with family and to remember all that we are thankful for. I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful husband who works a night job so I get to stay home with my little boy. I am truly grateful for the Gospel in my life. My Heavenly Father blesses me so much that the list would go on forever. I have wonderful parents and in laws whom I love very much and am so grateful for all that they do for me. I just want to wish everyone out there a happy thanksgiving and hope that we all can find something everyday to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Ally and Chris Johns said...

It was so fun to see you last night! I miss seeing you!

Kara said...

It's good to think about all of the blessings we have. Its such a fun time of year!