Monday, March 9, 2009

Model Train Show

So, this is the second year we took Tayson to see the model trains. He gets so excited when we get there, but not very happy when he can't touch or play with any of them. Outside the Union Station are trains that are no longer in use, so you can climb on them all you want. We got Tayson up there but as you can see, he was not happy to be up that high.
Here is a picture of Tayson looking at one of the models.
Outside they have a little train for the kids to ride and Tayson was terrified of it last year, but this year he rode it twice. He had a ton of fun!!

4 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we lived closer my boys would have loved it too!

Palmers said...

Mason would love that. Looks like Tayson did too! We need to do that with our boys I think they would get a kick out of it:)

Gramby said...

Wish I could have been there!

The Hicken's said...

That is a cute idea! I think Riley would even love that! I will have to go next year.