Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Update

Well, I don't have any pictures. I suppose I could put my ultrasound up that I had ten weeks ago, but I will have to have Brice help me. In the meantime, everything is going good. We don't know the sex, and won't know until we have him or her. The heartbeat is good and the baby is growing at the normal rate. I feel pretty good, mostly just tired and hot. I can't be in the sun long, it really drains me. Tayson is asking all kinds of questions about if the baby has clothes on and how it goes the bathroom. He even told me when the baby comes, he is going to take care of it!!! I will be thirty weeks tomorrow, the 7th, so only ten more to go!!

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is awesome. I don't think that I couldn't know what the sex was it would drive me crazy!