Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blessing Day

Thanks to my wonderful husband, he got the pictures to work!!! They are in no particular order either. Here is Aunt Emilee and Uncle Chase with Ember.
Her is Grammillie and Gramby with Ember. Thanks Millie for letting me take a picture!
My mom and dad with Ember. My mom had a little cold so my dad got to hold her for the picture.
Brice's mom and dad with Ember. We at least got a half smile out of Grandpa!!
Here we are all together. Tayson is totally pulling a cheesy face. He didn't want to take the picture, but mom made him.
Finally here is Ember is her beautiful dress that Aunt Judy got her. Judy had to run home and check on Grandma so we did not get a picture of her!! Brice gave an awesome blessing on Sunday January 3rd. I am truly blessed the have the Gospel in my life and also a wonderful husband who carries the priesthood and is able to preform those ordinances. Ember is such a joy to have in our home and I know she will give her big brother a run for his money. Thanks to everyone who came to the blessing. I did not get everyone in a picture and so I am so sorry for that. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm glad you had such a good day. She is so cute, maybe one day I can see her:) I like your hair, it's getting long!

Kristin said...

oh she is so so cute!! It looks like it turned out to be a great day! I can't believe how big she is getting, although she looks little next to my turkey :)