Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Six Months Old

My little girl is six month old. I took her to the doctor and she weighs 16 pounds and is 26 inches long. She is 50% on her weight and 70% on her height. She had to have four shot, poor thing. They say she looks good and is growing well. She loves her big brother. She tries to reach out and grab him all the time. She loves to grab whatever I am holding in my hands. She loves any kind of orange food and hates the green ones. She eats all of her fruits and loves her bottle. She can roll over, but she gets mad because she hates being on her belly. She sleeps through the night and most of the time has good naps. We love her so much!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

So cute. She is always such cute clothes. Hope you had a better day today!

Dawn said...

Ok I am not thinking staight I meant to say she always has such cute clothes. Thats what three kids does to ya.

Kristyn said...

Wow--I can't believe she is six months old already. I swear you just had her a couple months ago. She sure is cute!