Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July

Here is my creativity coming out!!! I made pancakes and then cut them out with cookie cutters for the stars. I would have put strawberries and blueberries on the plate, but Tay does not like fruit.
We went to the Riverdale parade and had a lot of fun. Ember really liked all the people dressed like animals. Tayson was ready for the candy to come. I even got a free towel from AFCU, I was way excited.
Here is Tayson with his bag of candy. I threw most of it away because he does not eat candy. But he loves to get it!!
Here is cute Brinlee waiting for more candy. We sure had fun that day. We had a barbeque at my parent's house, but I am a slacker and didn't take any pics. Happy 4th of July!!

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

Love it, you are very creative... It's a very cute idea.

auntie-gram said...

What a great idea for the 4th of July!! You young mothers are so good. I tell my Relief Society all the time how great my nieces are!! The pictures of the kids are so cute!!
thanks for sharing
love you