Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Tayson did not want me to take his picture, but I did anyways. Brice just wanted to jump in!!
I did make some green pancakes for breakfast, but only four of them because Brice wouldn't eat them if they were all green. It is kind of hard to tell, but they were green and Tayson loved them.
And then here is my rainbow cupcake. It is supposed to have whip cream on the top for a cloud, but I wanted everyone to see the inside. It was a lot more work than I had anticipated, but they did turn out. It was a good St. Patty's day.... the Leprechaun came on St. Patty's night to give Tayson a little treat and mess up his room...

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

the photo is so cute - two of the most handsome guys I know!! Love it!! Love the green pancakes!!! Only a mother would put that much work into cupcakes!!! You are one very special lady!!! Great St. Patrick day ideas!!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Yummy those look good!