Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tayson is 7!!

 I can't believe it, it can't be true, but it is... Tayson turned 7th on June 19th.  He waits 364 days for his birthday and he was up at 6:15 a.m. to start his day.  We went to the Roy Aquatic Center for his birthday that night.  We had pizza for dinner and he got a rainbow/spiderman cake.. Pic is below.
 He wanted a new bike for his birthday so that is what he got.  He has ridden it everyday since his birthday.
 Here is the Spiderman cake..  My sister in law who does awesome cakes was doing a wedding cake and I didn't want to ask her, so I made it myself.  Not really fancy, but it worked..
 The night before we celebrated with my family and he got his own bb gun from grandpa.  He got some dive toys, clothes, spiderman stuff, chapter books, some money and sunglasses.
This picture was supposed to be at the first, but oh well.  This is before he started opening his gifts.  I love my little brown eyed boy.  He is sometimes a challenge, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  We love you buddy and hope you had a great birthday!!

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

Love the pictures!! The cake looks great!! Even more important Tayson had a good time!! love you all

Palmers said...

Wow he is getting so old....and Mason is right there behind him. So will he be in 2nd grade? Time just keep going by faster and faster. Looks like he had a good day. Oh and that simple cake is my kind of cake:) I can't keep up with all the fancy cakes...so good work!