Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bear Lake: Part Two

 The pictures got out of order.. just roll with it!  The top picture is of Brice at the breakfast on Saturday morning.  He was excited to have is pic taken.  The next one if of Ember, Tayson who is behind Ember and Brinlee on the bunkbed.  Brad is trying to get them.
 I have to include one photo of me and so here it is with poppie.  This pic is supposed to be with Brice, but they got switched.
 Of all the pictures I took, this one of Ember is my favorite.  I think because she didn't know I was taking the picture.  And yes that is Brice and Tayson in the background.
 I love taking pictures of Emmee!!  Here she is playing in the sand for the first time.
Ember thought she would join in on the fun and play in the sand with Emmee too!!

No comments: