Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hoogle Zoo

 We took the kids down to the Zoo before school started and they loved it.  Here is Tayson in the skunk and mole hole place!! 
 I am not sure what we are in front of, but I like to throw in a picture of me everyone now and then.
 Here are the two exploring an exhibit..
 I love this pic!!  Ember is looking at the rhino through a small window.
 I love his cheese!!  They have a new exhibit with the polar bear, black bear, and sea otters.  You can see one in the background sun bathing.
 Watching the sea lion or otter, I can't tell the difference.
 The polar bear was swimming up the window and pushing off in one spot.  It was packed with people so we moved on and came upon his home on land.  Just then we see him or her walking back to his or her home and we had the whole place to ourselves.  It was awesome for the kids to see the big polar bear.
Brice did go with us.  He was mostly taking pictures so I made him get in one.  They are building a new home for the giraffes and making a new place for the train.  So we will have to go back and see those things... in a couple of years!!

No comments: