Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ember is Three!!

 Okay I am adding to this post because I found more pictures I had taken.  Here is Ember the morning of her birthday.  She was so excited for me to take her picture.
 Here she is opening up Tayson's present.  He just couldn't wait to give it to her.  Don't mind Rowdy in the background eating off the ground... I do feed him.
 Here she is opening her gifts from mom and dad.  It took me so long to find her a Strawberry Shortcake doll and she wasn't even that excited about it.  She even threw her in the trash!!  I got her out because there was no way she was leaving our house after all the time I put in to finding her!!
 She got this princess shopping cart and now she takes it to the store with me.  Below is another picture of her with her Dora cake.  She couldn't wait to eat it!
 Okay, normally I wouldn't be in the picture, but I did not take many of Ember on her birthday.. So this picture is of Ember opening her presents from the whole family.  She got a minnie mouse, Dora, Cinderalla, princesses, books, clothes and lots of love.  She was the most excited about her cake the Aunt Kenzie made her.  The whole time before her birthday when you would ask her what she wanted she would tell you she wanted cake.
Here is the masterpiece.  Aunt Kenzie did an amazing job.  Ember loved it.  I had to have Brice cut into it because I couldn't.  We are so blessed to have Ember in our lives.  Right now she is in love with Strawberry Shortcake.  But not the doll, the movie and shows.  She loves to play with her brother and she loves getting dressed up and saying she is beautiful.  She loves her apple juice and any kind of pasta.  She only gives out hugs when she wants, but when she does they are awesome hugs.  She has a best friend Saelim and they are partners in crime!!  She loves to read the scriptures at night and sing primary songs.  We love her so much!!

No comments: