Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Party


 We had the second annual Christmas party at my parent's house.  We got a special visitor and the kids were so excited.  Except I couldn't get Tayson to look at me!!
 Ember was not afraid this year.  Although she wouldn't sit on Santa's lap at the mall.
 I had to put this picture up of Brock.  This year he was fine with Santa, next year might be another story!!
 Here is Chase, Kasey and my mom.  I was taking pictures left and right!
 I read the kids a story called The Longest Christmas List Ever and the kids were so cute. 
 This picture is so awesome of Tayson.  It looks like he landed on Maddy, but he didn't.
I love this picture of Ember.  She is my little princess!!

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

All of your pictures are great!! What a fun holiday season!! Loved how it began in early November. You have such a great family!! You are the best - thanks for letting me be your aunt!! love Judy