Sunday, February 23, 2014

Grins and Fins

 This was our second annual trip down to West Jordan to hotel that has an indoor pool and slide.  This year was way busier than last year, but we still had fun.  Here is Ember and Gramby.
 Ember is a little fish and loved playing in the water this year.
 Here is Brice and Randy hanging out.
 It's hard to tell, but Tayson is on the side smiling like crazy.  He is also a little fish and could play in the pool all day and all night.
 Here is Gramby and Ember drying off.
 Ember and daddy playing in the water.
 I love this crazy shot of everybody.  Mommy was not in the water, I was the photographer.  I did get in, but no one took my picture and that is okay with me. 
 Here are Gramby and Poppie. 
 Tayson is just chilling on the side of the pool.  The slide is not always open so I think he was waiting for it to open.
Brice getting dried off.  We had such a good time. It is a good little stay over night vacation.

No comments: