Sunday, April 27, 2014

DisneyWorld: Part 3

 I should have posted earlier because no I am forgetting where we went on each day!!  This was supposed to be with the last post, but I put it with this post.  They have parades everyday at the parks and we were at Animal Kingdom when the parade was going to start so we stayed and watched.  Here are the kids waiting for them to come by.
 That is a giraffe being pulled by someone.  It was quite the parade they put on.
 Of course there is Mickey on his float.  He was the end of the parade and as you can tell the kids are waving at him.
 This picture was taken at Epcot.  Ember was so excited to see Mickey and Minnie.
 We were at Disney World on my birthday.  I got to wear a birthday button all day long and I had to have my picture taken with Mickey on my birthday.
 She was a little scared of Goofy, but warmed right up.
 Here is Minnie!!  Ember loves Minnie mouse.
Here is poppie at one of the places to visit in Epcot.  Doesn't he look happy?

No comments: