Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sawyer's Blessing Day

 Here she is heading to the church.  She was blessed on August 3rd, 2014 by Brice.  He gave a really great blessing.
 This is all of us before the blessing.  Ember is such a stink, she wouldn't smile for me.
 I love this lady!!  Mindy is truly an example to me and I am so blessed to have her in my life.
 Grandpa and Grandma holding Sawyer.

 I had my eyes closed... I love how grandpa is looking at her and she is looking at him.
 Emilee and Chase
 Trent and Wendy
 Brad and Kenzie with Brinlee, Emee, Livee, and Evee.
 Kasey and Amanda with Maddy, Kelsie and Hayden.
 Grandpa and Gramby giving kisses.
 I don't know why grandpa is pulling this face, but I love what Sawyer and Gramby are doing.
This is my love bug after her big day. We were so blessed to have her blessed in the same dress as Ember and also it was a dress that Grandma Lythgoe and Aunt Judy picked out. 

No comments: