Sunday, November 30, 2014

Roy House

 Well, we finally moved after ten years of being in Roy.  We found a great house in Hooper and put on offer on it at the end of June and they accepted.  We put our house up for sell in August and it sold in four days, crazy!!  We have lots of good memories and always good friends.  We miss our old neighborhood everyday, but we are adjusting to life in Hooper.
 The front of the house.
 Here is the for sale sign.
 The back of the house with a brand new deck and my clothes line that I miss!
 Ember tried to be in every picture.  Tayson was trying to photo bomb, but he only got his hand in the picture.
 Me and Sawyer at the front door.
 Brice is doing some last minute fixing in the bathroom.
 My kitchen.  I love my new kitchen, but wish I had a gas stove top.  I take what I can get. 
 Ember in our bedroom.  It looks so big with nothing in it!!
Here is the downstairs.  We left the couch because we didn't want to take.  Of course Tayson is playing minecraft the last night we were there..

No comments: