Saturday, January 31, 2015

Thanksgiving

 This year we had Thanksgiving at our house with Gramby and Grandpa.  Brice and Sawyer had a hard time looking at the camera!! 
 Love her smile.
 This one is better of daddy and Sawyer.
 Gramby and Ember playing a Hello Kitty game after dinner was all over.
I didn't take any pictures before we ate so here is one after.  Grandpa was there and so was Tayson I just didn't get any pictures with them..  I am so thankful for my family.  We have are ups and downs, but I love all of my children and wouldn't trade them for anything!!  I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints.  I know my Savior lives and am grateful everyday for His Atonement and love.  I am grateful to my Heavenly Father who loves me know matter what I do and has the patience for me.  I am truly blessed and pray that I will be thankful everyday of all my blessing in the new year.

No comments: