Sunday, February 22, 2015

Grins and Finns

 For Christmas Gramby and Poppie got us a night stay at the Grins and Finns hotel down in West Valley.  It's our third time going and the kids love it!!  Here they are in the hotel room ready to swim.  They have swimming pool with a slide that goes outside and comes back in.  It's covered so you won't completely freeze in the winter.
 Sawyer wondering why I am taking her picture.
 Yes, it's amazing that I got in the pool. 
 We were trying to get Sawyer to smile!!  Poppie is smiling!
 I love this picture of Tayson jumping in the pool and Poppie trying to catch him, I think..
 He still lets me take pictures with him.
 This picture is priceless.  Just a side note, Sawyer is a lot lighter in the water.
 Ember jumping in!
Tayson and poppie love to play around.

No comments: