Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tayson's 10th Birthday

 Tayson turned 10 on June 19th!!  I can't believe he is in the double digits...  I still remember him as baby.  He might always be my baby boy.  Here is his loot.  He got a new bike helmet, pass to IFly, puzzles, clothes, board games and legos.
 Sawyer photo bomb his picture!!  He is one happy boy!!
If you couldn't tell, I wrapped all his presents in newspaper.  He didn't seem to mind, he just wanted was in the wrapping so he didn't care what I wrapped it in.  He loves to play Minecraft, ride his bike, tumble, play with his best friend Ethan.  He LOVES eating chips and he loves to spend time with both sets of grandparents.  He is in the fifth grade and loves math.  He has strong testimony of the Gospel and we love him and are so proud of him!!  Happy birthday buddy!

No comments: