Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ember's Six Birthday

 This girl was so excited to turn six.  As you can see, Sawyer wanted in on the action. 
 Tayson and Sawyer are photo bombing the picture!!  She got an Anna dress, jewelry box, new play food, a frozen game.  She was a good trooper in the morning.  Me and Brice had eye appointments, but then we went to Applebee's for her birthday lunch.  She asked for a red cake with white frosting.  so I made cupcakes and one single cake and turned it into a 6.  I don't really creative, so I thought the six was good on my part!!  She blew the candles out before we sang to her and could get a picture.  But I love this little girl, who is not so little anymore.

Tayson made her a sign, and it says happy birthday on it.  I suppose me and Sawyer didn't need to be in the picture..  Ember is in Kindergarten and has Mrs. Venable for her teacher.  She loves taco salad and potato soup.  She loves to write her letters and play games.  She loves to use her imagination and she loves to play with Kelsie her cousin.  She is a good sister to Sawyer and misses Tayson when he is gone.  She has a big heart and a big smile.  We love you princess!!

No comments: