Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Here is Aunt Kenzie and Uncle Brad at Christmas. Brad just opened a GPS unit that Randy and Valerie gave them. He was pretty excited.
Okay, every New Years Day, my family goes bowling. Here is Chad pulling a face. It is amazing he could pull a face, he got home at 6 a.m.!!
Here is Maddy and her mom, Tayson let them have one turn pushing the bowling ball. I took some pictures of Tayson bowling but they are too dark. He had such a good time, we let him bowl a second game. Watch out, he is headed for the big bowling leagues.
We went to both houses on new years eve. This is at Brice's parents house. We had yummy fondue, deep fried shrimp, mozzarella bites, and scones. Thank you Valerie and Randy for a fun new years eve party. This picture is of Brice, Brad and his older brother Trent.
Occasionally I will put my picture up. This is new years eve also. We hope everyone had a good new years.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Hope you have a good 2009:)

Andy and Katy said...

Looks like you guys had a great New Years. I am waiting back on some test results for Finley and is she is good, then I will get with you for a playdate!!!! I think that Zack and Tayson would have a great time together. Keep in touch!