Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July

Well, my plan was to have all of these fun pictures, but when we got to the parade at Riverdale, my batteries were dead. So, I have no pictures of this 4th of July. Brice ran the 5k in Riverdale and finished. Then we went to the parade, which Tayson got way to much candy from. We were going to go swimming with Brad and Kenzie, but it was a little to cool, so we went to lunch at Applebee's. We then had dutch oven at my parents house that night. Brice cooked bbq chicken and pinapple upside down cake. It was sure tasty. We then concluded the night by watching Riverdale's fireworks. I am so thankful that I live in this country and enjoy all of the freedoms. I am so thankful for all of those men and women who protect those freedoms each and everyday.

1 comment:

Trista said...

Sounds like a fun day! Slade keeps asking when we get to go play with his friend again. He always has so much fun with tayson!