Monday, October 12, 2009

Crazy

I am sitting at the computer at midnight cause I cannot sleep. We have been home for seven days with a head cold. All of us got it!! I am trying so hard not to cough cause I don't want to hurt the baby. Only four more days to go, hoping that I won't have a cold when I go to deliver. If anyone has any natural ways to quiet a cough I would love some advice. Sorry about my complaining, I am truly blessed with only getting a cold and not the flu. I just have to remember that blessing everytime I am coughing!!

5 comments:

Trista said...

I am soooo sorry! It is awful to have a cold when you are pregnant. I really hope you get feeling better.
Good luck! We will be thinking of you.
I liked to drink Hot water, lemon and Honey. I know thats what everyone says but I found it really did help.

Unknown said...

I just drink hot things like Wassil and hot chocolate, Lemon water w/ honey (but that not my favorite). Casey gave ema cold when I had Victoria, I was on IVs forever till my fever went down. Take it easy!!!

Jake and Alayna said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. I was sick when I delivered Dalton and Gunnar. Not fun. I hope you get feeling better. Good luck with the delivery, hope all goes well.

Palmers said...

I can't wait for you guys that is so fun. Do you guys have any names then? I can't wait to see him or her?? Are you going crazy not knowing? Good Luck! Hope everything goes good and hope you are feeling better. I have some good stuff to do but it won't do any good now with going in tomarrow!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

So it has been a couple of days since you blogged this is the baby here yet? Good luck and keep us updated!