Sunday, October 18, 2009

It is a .....

I know everyone is dying to know what I had, so I won't keep you in suspense any longer. We had a baby.................girl!! She was born on October 15th at 6:09 a.m. I went to the hospital about 12:45 and she popped out about five and half hours later. I only pushed twice and out she came. We named her Ember Arthalean Lythgoe. The middle name is after my grandma, my dad's mom. She has been a pretty good baby so far. Tayson seems a little lost, but give us a couple of weeks and hopefully he will be better. I will post some pictures later. Thanks to everyone for your support and love. We are so glad she is finally here!!

5 comments:

Trista said...

Congrats! How fun one of each. I can't wait to see photo's.

Kristyn said...

Congrats! I was excited to hear the good news!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Yeah congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Dawn said...

That is such a pretty name. I cant wait to see her. How are you feeling and adjusting? It can be pretty crazy the first couple months.

Kara said...

I knew it!!! Congrats I am so excited for you, I hope you and your sweet baby are doing great:) Can't wait to see pics!