Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

This is the best shot I could get of Ember on Christmas!! Every time I would try and take her picture, she would turn her head or look the other way.
How cute is this!! Brad and Kenzie got Tayson this light with goggles. He would pose every time someone came to take a picture. Brinlee was not so sure of him in this get up.
Uncle Chase, I told him I would put this picture on the blog.
Here Tayson is at my mom and dad's house. Chad got him that big dump truck. He got a Spiderman bike and a Mr. Gilley Garbage truck from santa. He got Edward the train from Maddy, which he was really excited about. Clothes, puzzles, scripture case, the game Operation were the things Tayson got from Santa and mom and dad. From Gramby and Grandpa he got a fish night light, clothes and some transformers. (Mom has got to learn how to transform them!) From Aunt Wendy and Uncle Trent he got a remote control Molly train, a responsiblity chart and some clothes. I am sorry if I left anything out. Tayson would open the presents and I was trying to keep track of who gave them to him, but he was so fast. He was way excited this year and it was exciting to see his face light up.
Here is a quick shot of Brice and Chad. Of course no pictures of me 'cause I don't like my picture taken and mostly because I had the camera. Brice got some clothes, a set of new scriptures, a book my Glen Beck and money. I got a new crock pot and a shield for my mixer. It was a nice, simple Christmas this year. Ember got some clothes, chew toys and sippy cups. She was way excited. We are very blessed and I was so glad I got to spend Christmas with family. My dad makes this awesome breakfast every year and this year was no exception. Brice just wants the breakfast for Christmas!! Thanks to everyone for another awesome holiday. We want to wish everyone a happy new year!!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Is it just me or does ember look a little creepy? heheheheh