Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cruise Out To Sea!!

These are backwards, but who cares!! Here we are sitting by the freezing cold pool. I wore that green jacket everyday, but you know me I am cold where ever I go!!
This was formal night and Tayson did not like getting dressed up!
I ordered myself a non-alcoholic drink and I bought the monkey to. It was a mango smoothie and it was awesome.
Casey pretending to throw Weston in the pool! Dax and Victoria were having a great time in the COLD water.
Tayson and Brice mini golfing the first day on the ship. Tayson mini golfed six times or more before we left the boat!!
This is Webster Texas water tower at the nearby park. This was our "shore excursion". Next time we go to Webster we are going to stay on the boat.
Here is Brice trying to get you to think we went to Paris!! I bet you are all fooled, right?
They had a park while we waited for our boat to come in and the kids had so much fun, we went to the park twice!!
The whole trip Tayson wanted to be with his grandpa. This was before all the fun started.
Here we are ready to go on an adventure!! We did have lots of fun on the ship and I can't say thanks enough to Randy and Valerie for taking us!!

No comments: