Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day Of First Grade

Yea for school!! I was a little more excited for school to start than Tayson was. This is him eating his breakfast. He loves to watch a show and eat breakfast at the same time. He was not thrilled I was taking a pic.
Here he is all ready for the first day of first grade. He did awesome. He will be taking his lunch sometimes and eating school lunch sometimes.
Of course I had to get a pic of Ember. I don't think she noticed Tayson was gone. She did really good with just mom for all morning long. We are so proud of Tay and hope its a great year at school.


2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

So cute!! Looks like everyone is happy!! Love the back pack - he looks so grown up. Where did the time go. Baby girl loves to have her picture taken - she always has a cute smile!!

Palmers said...

You are so funny. I was excited and scared for Mason to start kindergarten. But all went well, and next year I will be excited with all day just like you were:) lol