Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ember's New Do

Ember has so much hair that I thought it would be cute to put it in a ponytail. This is the first time she hasn't tried to rip it out so I got a pic while I could. This one is of her and putting on my shoes. She loves shoes and she even got them on the right feet.
This is the side view of the ponytail. She is holding a stuffed do.....just in case you were wondering.
Here is the top of the ponytail. It is not perfect, but she is adorable with a ponytail. This post is also my 200th post. I can't believe I made it this far. I sure do love blogging!! Thanks to everyone who looks at my crazy blog!!!!

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

Baby girl looks sooooo cute!! Shoes on the right feet - how cute is that(and how smart)!! Not even two and dressing in style. I love your blog and it is great that you like to blog!! You keep up the good work!!