Monday, September 19, 2011

Slacker!!!

For anyone who looks at my blog I apologize for not having alot of posts lately. We are really boring and so I do not have much to post about. For our summer we spent a lot of time constructing a shed in the back. I should say Brice constructed a shed all by himself. From the floor to the roof, he did it with no plans. We are very proud of him and I need to go and take pics for everyone to see!! Thanks for looking at my blog and I hope to have a more exciting post later.

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

In the simple pleasures of your everyday life you are making the most wonderful family memories. I am so proud of you, Brice, Tayson and little Ember!! Can not wait to see the pictures.

Trista said...

Oh boy at least you post occasionally! I Just updated after MONTHS of nothing! lol