Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ember's 2nd Birthday

Where does the time go, Ember turned 2 on October 15th. She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she loved what she got. Here she is sitting in her princess chair. She was so excited to see this.
Here she is opening her presents, with the help of her big brother. He loved helping her open gifts, even though they were girl presents.
I had to throw this shot, because my hair actually looks normal. This was at the end of her birthday celebrations.
Here is gramby and grandpa, with Maddy and her mom and Tayson. I have a ton more pics, so I will probably have to do two posts.
Here is Ember blowing out her candles. The AWESOME cake was made by Kenzie. Ember has these sparkling pink princess shoes and so Kenzie made a princess shoe cake. I got a better picture that I will post later. The cake was so cool, it looked like her shoe. She loved it and it tasted great to.

No comments: