Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fun Center

On Friday October 7th, we went to the fun center with Brinlee, Victoria, Weston, Tayson and Ember. A shout out goes to Gramby for taking them. This is Ember going down the big slide. She wouldn't do it at first, but then when she saw everyone else doing it, she was in!!
I am not sure what Tayson is doing is this picture, but it was the only one I had of him at the fun center.
I had to put this picture up. I love her little face!!
This little boy is sooooo cute!! He has the bluest eyes and the biggest smile. And he is so mellow!!
There is Brinlee, such a cutie. Ember was not so sure about me taking a picture. She is currently on a nap strike. And this was one of those days she did not want to take a nap!! Thanks Gramby for taking us to the fun center, we had a blast!!

No comments: