Friday, February 3, 2012

This is Really Cute

Here is my baby girl... Well she is not a baby anymore, but I love how she sleeps on her belly. I had to get a picture. On a side note, she has discovered she does not like levi's. I hated jeans up until I was six or so.... so she is taking after her mom!!
For my birthday, my little man made me this birthday card. He also gave me two dollars with it. He is getting so good at writing and I loved the card!!
This is the inside of the card. He only spelled a couple things wrong and got the rest right....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is such a happy feel-good post! I'm glad that Ember still sleeps like that - it makes you feel like she's still a baby :)

auntie-gram said...

Love these pictures. She is still your baby girl and the pictures is so cute!! Cannot believe that Tayson is making birthday cards and doing a great job!! Mom is so proud - I can tell!! Two great kids, one great mom and one great dad - one blessed family!!

Jake and Alayna said...

Glad you had a good birthday:) Your kids are so cute! They're getting so big! Happy belated Birthday!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

so cute!