Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Get Air Trampoline Park

Sooo, I heard about this great trampoline park in Roy and so we headed out to try it. It was awesome. This is Ember climbing up the side and sliding down. She thought it was fun to bounce to. It is just a bunch of trampolines together and separate ones that you can jump off of into a pit of foam cubes. I had to try that once and it was fun!!
Yes, even me and Brice paid to jump. It is five dollars if you are 46 inches or shorter. And 10 dollars if you are taller than 45 inches. I would recommend going at least once. If you do go and watch you don't pay anything.
Here is me and Ember playing. I was tickling her and she was having a ball.
Tayson is the one in the back behind the kid in the gray shirt. He loved it and wants to go back.
As long as I jumped Ember would play, so I might have to pay everytime, but I had just as much fun as the kids did.
Here is the tramps with the pit of foam cubes. This is Tayson about to jump into them. We did it on my birthday and it was a very good present to see my kids have fun!!!!

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

This is so you - giving the kids this fun day on your birthday!! I do love it that both you and Brice get in a have fun with Tayson and Ember!! Looks like everyone had a great day!!!

Palmers said...

You are always going to fun places. I will have to try the kangaroo zoo. I heard about this trampoline place also, so now after seeing your pics we will have to try them both out:) I might have to wait till I'm not 9 months prego to go and jump on a tramp....lol Thanks for the help!