Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

The Easter bunny found our house... Here is my little man with his Easter outfit on. I don't buy him church clothes because he doesn't find that as fun. So I get him a short outfit. And as you can see, we picked a great backdrop.
I did a little better with the backdrop for Ember.. She doesn't like the frilly dresses so I got her a simple one. At church we found out that our neighbor, also Ember's best friend Saelim got the exact same dress. We took a pic after church, so I will post that later. And yes she let me fix her hair!!
This is Tayson finding his basket. He was so excited he did not wait for Ember to wake up.
Here is Ember finally awake with her Tiana princess and princess egg. Just so you know, Ember's hair looks that way normally!! Good thing she has natural curl.. We had a great Easter with family. Sacrament meeting was wonderful and I am so blessed to know that my Savior lives.

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

That old Easter Bunny seems to know his way around! Glad he found your house - looks like Tayson and Ember are also!!