Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Precious Moments

I got the chance to watch my two darling nieces and so I had to take pictures. When Tayson came home from school he wanted to hold Emmee. I thought this was such a cute picture of him looking at her and her looking at him.
This two girls are so stinkin' cute. And yes Brinlee has Tayson's slipper on. We had so much fun playing with Brinlee and Emmee. We are so sad they are moving to Arizona, but we will just have to go and visit often...
This one is such a cutie. She was really good the whole day. I was so blessed to be able to watch them.

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

Looks like great fun with the 4 little ones! Tayson looks so cute with Emmee!

Unknown said...

I know I am a little late but, she is my sister! I gotta love her!

-Brinlee Lythgoe