Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tayson's Baptism: Part 1

 Tayson was so excited for July 6th 2013 to come so he could be baptized.  Here he is with Brice before we headed to the church.
 Here he is holding his baptism book that Gramby gave him.  Everyone that came got to sign his book and write a few words.
 I love this picture of these two.  Ember was having a little bit of a tough time because the focus was on Tayson the whole day.
 You all know how much I love my picture taken, so don't look at me look at that little boy in the front that is smiling from ear to ear!!
 I was very proud of him for making the decision to be baptized.
 Here are Gramby and Grandpa at the church before the baptism.
 Here is Daxton and Tayson before.  Dax was able to some and Tayson was really excited that he got to be there.  I can't believe how much Dax has grown.
 Here are grandma and grandpa before the baptism.
 These two have the cutest faces here. 
Here is Tayson with Aunt Kenzie.  We were so glad they come to see Tayson's special day.

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

You made this such a special day for Tayson!! Great pictures!! I love all of your blog posts!!