Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tayson's Baptism: Part 2

 Here is Tayson and his best friend Ethan.  We were so glad Ethan and his family could make it.
 Me and Brice got Tayson his own set of scriptures and he was so excited.


 Here is Aunt Emilee and Uncle Chase.  As you can see Tayson was not going to stay in his shirt and tie for the lunch after.  We had everyone over and enjoyed some roast beef sandwiches, pasta salad and watermelon.  As for a treat there were Popsicles to cool everyone down.
 Here is Aunt Mary and Uncle Chad with Brock.  Chad gave a talk at the baptism that was awesome!


 Here is Aunt Amanda, Uncle Kasey, Maddy, Kelsie and Hayden.
 Here is Grandma and Grandpa Gibson.
 We were so excited that Aunt Kenzie, Brinlee, and Emmee were able to come down.  We missed Brad though.
Here is Dax and Tayson.  Tayson was so excited to find out that Daxton was coming.  Tayson had such a good day and for those that know me know that I worry.  I was so worried about everything, but in the end it all turned out just fine.  I can't tell you how proud I am of Tayson.  He has such a strong testimony of the Gospel and every fast Sunday he bears that testimony.  It strengthens mine to see him growing up with a strong testimony.  I was so proud that he made the decision to be baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  He has so many great examples that I am truly thankful for.  And finally I am so thankful to a loving Father in Heaven that has trusted me to raise him.

No comments: