Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brice is 30!!!




Okay, here we go. Brice turned 30 on June 13th, along with Brad. Me and Kenzie threw them a surprise birthday party at Brad and Kenzie's house. I am a horrible liar and some how, Brice never picked up on anything until we were driving to Kenzie's house. We have been planing this party for months and we are so glad they were totally surprised. We had a luau theme, with leis and fruit drinks, and a cutout of what we all want to loook like. Brice and Brad leis were real flowers courtesy of Kenzie's sister. Most everyone was able to come, and we had a BBQ, and a volcano cake. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I did get it on the camcorder. I wish I could have taken a picture of them coming in, but I was how they both got there at the same time, so Kenzie got the surprised look pictures on her camera. Thanks to everyone who came. We had a blast.

No comments: