Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

I am such a slacker. I did not take very good pictures on Easter. Tayson got up at 6:30 on Easter morning, which by the way is way early than when he gets up for Christmas. He set a trap for the Easter bunny, but he got away!! He was so excited to look for eggs, but I told him the Easter bunny left the eggs for dad to hide so Rowdy wouldn't chew them up. After church Brice hid the eggs and Tayson had a great time finding. them.
Here Tayson is on the new toy I convinced Brice to buy. Tayson LOVES the new trampoline. He is on it everyday and hates it when its raining!! Ember is not so sure about it, but give her time and I think she will like it.
Finally here is Ember in her Easter dress. Yes she is eating a cookie and I couldn't get her to smile without the cookie. Tayson got new shorts and a shirt so that is why he is not in the picture. I hope everyone had a good Easter and I am truly thankful to know that the Savior lives.

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I love the idea of a tramp. we really need to get one!