Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ember's Photo Shoot!!

Ember loves treats!! I gave her this ice cream cone and the top fell of in her high chair, so I pulled it out and set it on her tray. I turned around and had shoved the whole ice cream top in her mouth. I had to take a picture of her face.
This was our family home evening treat. Yes she loves ice cream cones!! She is about to eat a piece off the floor. Ten second rule, right!
She found Tayson's sunglasses and would put them on and take them off. You can see her little belly, she is my eater!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's a girl after my own heart. SO Cute!! We all should be so enthusiastic for ice cream. :)

Jake and Alayna said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Her hair is getting so long! She is adorable! Your cruise looked like fun! I bet Tayson was in heaven!