Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sickness

I have no pictures for the post because I don't take pictures good when I am not sick. So therefore we don't take pictures at all when we are sick. We had have two cases of pink eye, sinus cold, ear infection, flu, common cold and more ear infection. All of those things have happened to my sweet little Ember. She has not been happy for over a week and a half. I want my sweet girl back!! We are doing much better and hope that the sickness bug stays away from are family for a long time. I just wanted to quickly post that my brother and his wife had twins on April 8th. I haven't seen them in person yet because of all the sickness so I don't have any pictures to post. But, the little boy weighed 7 pounds 14 oz. and the the little girl was 6 pounds 15 oz. There names are Hayden and Kelsie and they are doing good. I can't wait to hold them!!

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That sucks to be sick I am glad you are feeling better.