Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break: Part 1

 For this year's spring break, Brice decided we needed a little vacation.  I thought it was a good idea to and so we settled on St. George.  We left Sunday afternoon and arrived a little before six.  Of course when you go on vacation and get a hotel, it has to have a pool.  We made the kids eat some dinner and then we took them to swim that night.  Ember was in seventh heaven.  The girl has been wearing her swimsuit since December, so she was more than ready to swim.  Here she is with her daddy.
 The pictures are a little backwards, but that's okay.  This is actually on Monday.  I got in the pool, I know its hard to believe. 
 Here is my little fish.  He could have just swam the whole time we were there. 
 Here is Gramby and Poppie looking on.  Anyone was welcome on our little vacation and so they decided to come.  We were glad to have them!!
 Ember is sitting in the hot tub.  She would dip her feet in and then go back to the big pool.
I rarely get in the pool and I rarely let anyone take a picture while in the pool, but for blog purposes I took the picture and I even smiled.

1 comment:

auntie-gram said...

What a great break!! Swimming and gramby and poppie there fun for one and all!!!