Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Break: Part 3

 On Tuesday, we headed in to see the Tabernacle.  Well, next to the Tabernacle is town square.  The have this splash pad that the kids could play in the water.  Here is Tayson and Ember at the center of town square.
 They had a merry go round and so the kids wanted to go on it.  Brice wouldn't go on it because he would get sick, so I got to go on it.  I was pretty dizzy when I got off.  Its hard to tell, but Tayson is on the outside then Ember and then me.
 This picture is of the outside of the Tabernacle. 
 This is the inside.  We had a tour and it was quite interesting to learn more about it.  They still use it today and have all sorts of things going on.
 This is the staircase that is not held up my any posts.  It was quite the staircase to climb, and we even got the picture with poppie going up them.
 After the Tabernacle, they had this old fashioned store across the street that had ice cream.  So here we are enjoying the ice cream. 
 This is the area in town square where the kids could play in the water.  We didn't know it was a splash pad until we got there, so they didn't have their swimsuits.  It didn't stop them from playing in the water!
 Here is dad with Tayson and Ember at the splash pad.
I had to get a picture with them to.  And yes, I have long pants on and a jacket.  My temperature is not the same as the kids!!

No comments: