Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Break: Part 2

 After letting the kids swim on Monday morning for a few hours, we dragged them out of the pool and went to the St. George Temple.  It is gorgeous!  Brice isn't in the picture because someone had to take it!
 I love this shot.  You can see Tayson and Ember walking up to it.
 This is after we walked threw the visitor's center.  I love his smile.  We went inside and sat down in front of a statue of the Savior.  We listened to the recording and after it was done, Ember looked at me and said mom Jesus wants to give us a hug.  I loved that she said that.  And its true, Jesus is always there to give us a hug and tell us to keep on trying and that everything will be okay.
 My two little blessings..
 This picture turned out great!
 I had to put one of Brice up.  He was there, he just had the camera the whole time.
 This is in front of the Temple.
 This is another of my favorites!
 After the Temple we went to see Brigham Young's winter home.  You could call him the first snowbird!!  We had a tour and it was quite interesting.  Brice took a ton of pictures of the inside, but there were to many to put up.  I may put some up later and have it be its own post.  Here me and Ember are looking at all the trees that surround the home.
 This is the front of the house, but you enter on the North side.
Tayson was doing all kinds of poses!!  We had a good time here.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pics! I love the ones of the temple. Your kids really cooperated and smiled good :)