Friday, November 11, 2011

Sea World

We have established that I am not a good photographer, so here are some of the better pics. We arrived in San Diego and Thursday. We did go to Old Town, but did not take any pictures. We were not that impressed with Old Town, but we did enjoy the Mormon Battalion Museum. On Friday we spent the whole day at Sea World. You need a whole day and maybe even a half day to see it all. This is Brice in front of the huge Octopus. I must say that going in October was the best. We never waited in line for anything and if we did it was less than ten minutes.
Here I am enjoying my Shamu ice cream. I had to get a pic, it was three dollars.
This is the Shamu show. It was AWESOME!! I would have seen it twice but they only did it one time that day. It is the only show you can get front row seats, but you will get wet!!
This is the Shamu stadium before the show started, it was full, but not all the way.
This show was awesome to. It is the sea lions and otter show. Of course they had a Halloween theme and it was good. It is amazing they can get those animals to do what they do. We also saw the dolphin show, but was not impressed. It was more about the acrobatics than the dolphins. It was okay, but compared to the Shamu show we were let down a little bit. We had a great time at Sea World and I can't wait to take the kids.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAHAHA! I would've taken a picture of $3.00 Shamu ice cream too :)