Thursday, November 17, 2011

Universal Studios

Okay on Sunday, we decided to take the two hour drive and go see Universal Studios. It was awesome. I don't have that many pictures, because Brice was filming alot of it. Once again it was not that busy at all. We got on all of the rides within minutes and saw all of the show without too much waiting. This is the front of the entrance before going in.
This is Brice rubbing the belly of Jaws. There were quite a few people trying to take pics in front of it so this is all I could get. I had a picture with Curious George, but my dumb camera won't let me get it off. We took a tour around all of the movie making sets. That was awesome to see. Brice got to see the clock tower where they filmed Back to the Future. The tour was the longest wait, but it was only about 20 minutes. The weather was great and I even got hot.
For lunch they had a Bubba Gump's outside of Universal Studios, so we had to go. This is the only dessert Brice will eat at a restaurant. It is a warm chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and then vanilla ice cream on the top with cool whip. It is heavenly!!
They had this quaint Paris restaurant and Brice had to have a picture. I was the one taking the pics, so sorry guys to pics with me in them.
Here is the Apollo 13 space shuttle, I think that is what it is called!!
This is right after we rode the Mummy ride. It was scary, but fun. Brice got sick after that ride so we stopped going on rides. My favorite show was the Water World show. I have no pics because Brice recorded most of it. I would have seen it again if time allowed. They had awesome pyrotechnics and the water stunts were awesome. We had a blast at Universal Studios and hope to take the kids there one day. Overall the trip went really well and the kids did so great with everyone. Thanks for the trip honey. Here's to the next ten years!!

No comments: