Wednesday, June 12, 2013

California Adventures

 On Tuesday we headed over to California Adventures.  Here is Tayson and Ember and mom in the huge ferris wheel.  Brice can't handle some rides to he sat this one out.
 I couldn't resist putting this one up.  Love here little face.  She would sit in this stroller the whole time unless we were going on a ride.  Both her and Tayson were awesome at Disneyland.
 Ember took this picture while me and Tayson went on California Screamin.  I liked it!!
 I don't remember what this ride is called, but they is Tayson leaning over to look at the water below.  He was so excited because he got to sit by himself.
 While daddy and Tayson went on the Grizzly run me and Ember found some Mickey Mouse ice cream..
 Here are these two waiting for the caterpillar train ride.
 This ride is Flick's Flyers and it was pretty fun.  Ember is looking up probably thinking what have I got myself into.  Brice didn't go on this ride either.  If the ride went in circles, Brice couldn't get on.
 Ember thought this was so cool because she got to drive.  It was called the tuck and roll and it was bumper cars.  I did control the gas and she tried to steer.  Tayson is behind us bumping into us.
 Here is good ole' Mater!!  We saw him and DJ and Lightening McQueen while Brice and Tayson waited 90 minutes to rides the Radiator Springs racers!!  That was the longest wait for the whole time we were there.
I kept thinking they were coming, so I would snap pictures.  Cars land is so cool, it looks just like the movie.  This is the racers coming down the track.  Brice and Tayson waited a long time, but we had a kid swap so I went on it with Tayson and ended up only waiting 10 minutes!!

No comments: