Monday, June 3, 2013

California: Part 1

 We left for California on Friday, May 24th and here are the kids waiting for the us to board the plane.  We got on the plane at nine thirty and they were awesome the whole time.  Ember slept the whole plane ride and Tayson was just enjoying it.
 The whole trip was planned because there was a Scottish festival on the 25th of May.  There are not many pictures to take of at a Scottish festival, but I loved this sign.  Haggis is many different meats all mixed in one and then wrapped in sheep stomach!!  In the US they don't allow the sheep stomach but you can still get you some good Haggis!
 Here are my two handsome men!
 I had to get Ember at the festival too, she had the hard life of being pushed around.
 After the Scottish festival we headed back to the hotel for some swimming time.
 Here is dad and Tayson chillin'... I would have gotten but I threw my ancient swim suit away and didn't realize it until the day before we left.  So I got the awesome privilege of taking photos.
 A little bit of love after arguing!!
They loved it when dad got in the pool... he was a big pool toy for them to play with!

No comments: