Monday, June 3, 2013

California: Part 2

 On Sunday we decided to head to the Los Angeles Temple.  It is one gorgeous Temple.  It was to peaceful and quiet there.
 This is Tayson at the visitors center.  You could draw a picture and then send it to someone's email.
 The grounds around the Temple were amazing.  It's hard to see my two!!
 I wanted to take pictures of everything, but the kids were not as willing to take a lot of pictures!!
 The flowers were so pretty.. here me and Ember are posing in front of them.
 Brice had the camera here so he was taking most of the pics, but I had him get in on a few.
 I loved this picture of the temple.
 Tayson took our picture by the sign, not bad for a seven year old!!
 I told you the flowers were pretty!!
 After the temple we went to take pictures in front of the hollywood sign.
And yes Tayson took this picture as well... up next is pictures from Disneyland!!

No comments: