Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

Here is the evidence that Santa came to out house, he ate the cookies we left for him. Tayson was up at 6:45, but we told him mom and dad needed fifteen more minutes and then we can go open gifts. He did wait until seven and then we had to get out of bed. Ember was still asleep, so we let her sleep a little longer.
Here is Tayson trying to figure out what ones are his. And yes I have a Charlie Brown tree and I like it!! Somehow Aunt Wendy got a hold of Santa and he delivered her present to. So now Aunt Wendy has an in with the man in the red suit, according to Tayson!!
Here is the gift from Aunt Wendy. It is a race track that attaches to the wall. It is awesome!! Tayson got a lot of legos, books, clothes, monster truck set, shoes, lego watch and a gift card to Old Mcdonalds.
I had to put this pic up because Tayson has the biggest grin ever. I love to watch his face light up!!
I made Brice sell his jeep this fall, so I made him a collage of pictures and his license plates for Christmas. I think he liked it!!
Here is Ember after we woke her up. She got a kitchen, some princess shoes, a baby, clothes, books and goldfish crackers, her favorite snack. She was a little overwhelmed because Tay kept giving her presents and she didn't know what to think.
We went to my mom and dad's for breakfast and then we went to their ward for Sacrament meeting. I had to get one pic of me on Christmas. I had to bribe Ember to be in the picture with me. But doesn't she look so cute in her dress??
We came home for a while so Ember could have her nap and then we headed up to Brice's parents house. Valerie bought everyone a nerf gun and so we had a "war". It was quite fun, it was us against Brice and Brad. Tayson had such good time playing "war" he wanted to play it at home the next day!! We had such a good Christmas day. We are truly blessed to be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior.
This picture is adorable!! I almost forgot to say something about it. There is Tayson with his nerf gun and Brinlee and Ember enjoying the moment!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are SO crafty with your collage!!! And I absolutely love Ember's dress. It is adorable!

auntie-gram said...

This is a great post of your wonderful Christmas!! You guys had such a good time and the picture of you and Ember - soooooooooo cute!! Love the smiles on all of your faces!!

auntie-gram said...

Oh I forgot that Aunt Wendy does have connections!! she is quite a gal!!

Palmers said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I like the collage you made, that is awesome! Hope you guys are doing good:)